Real Estate Strategies
Commercial real estate valuations have deteriorated over the past two years while approximately $100 Billion in US “transitional” loans are expiring in the near future. This combination creates a unique opportunity for our clients in real estate—multi-family, commercial/office/retail and hospitality — to grow through acquisition. Institutional and other equity is available and seeking the right operating partners to capitalize on the real estate cycle.
We work with our clients on their strategic positioning, capital formation and on deal execution.
Download our real estate brochure
We work with our real estate clients to identify the best strategies to grow—through improved operations and/or by acquisition. We help them with:
- Operations Analysis: Assess and optimize our clients historic and current operations and portfolios.
- Growth Strategy: Establish and build a focused and achievable growth strategy.
- Capital Strategy: Determine an appropriate capital raising strategy including amount, investor types, strategic partners, structures and timing.
- Introduction to Strategic Partners: Identify and introduce our clients to strategic partners who can assist with deal flow, etc.
- Team: Assist with building out the senior management team.
We work with our clients to get their deals closed with the right investor partners:
- Introduction to Capital Sources: Organize investor introductions through our extensive network of institutions and family offices.
- Investor Relationship Management: Coordinate all aspects of the deal process to give our clients a seamless service.
- Deal Structure and Execution: Develop the right equity/deal structure and work with all parties and their legal teams to effect an efficient closing.